Single Secure Confirmation of Data.
Single secure confirmation of data
- To make use of the Single Secure Confirmation of Data service, You need to provide Us with an e-mail
address (unless this has been provided by the Partner) and submit the required declarations. The
- When providing the Single Secure Confirmation of Data service, We allow use of the Tool or Tools to
be used to confirm Your Data, and We disclose the confirmed Data to the Partner.
- We will inform You on a case-by-case basis of the scope of Data that the Partner wishes to have
confirmed and disclosed – when performing the Single Secure Confirmation of Data, We will disclose to
the Partner those Data of Yours that You confirm using the required Tools.
- Every Tool comes with a description and user guide. The Scope of Data that can be confirmed using a
particular Tool is specified in the description provided with the Tool.
- Some Tools are supplied by third parties, and thus You will need to enter into a legal relationship
with the supplier in question (for example this may mean acceptance of terms and conditions). We will
always inform You accordingly if this is the case in the description provided with the Tool. The rules
for using the Tools are always specified by the supplier.
- The Data are disclosed at the Partner’s request promptly upon confirmation, and this is done via a
secure communication channel agreed upon between Us and the Partner. The Data are disclosed in encoded
form and protected against unauthorized interception and review.
- We do not charge You for the Single Secure Confirmation of Data.
Technical requirements and security
- Only natural persons who have reached eighteen years of age and have full legal capacity can make
use of Single Secure Confirmation of Data. Single Secure Confirmation of Data may only be used for
- Single Secure Confirmation of Data may not be used to provide content that is unlawful, untrue, or
breaches third-party rights or principles of moral decency.
- Any information You provide must be correct, true, and up to date, and may not be misleading. It is
not permitted to use details or documents of other persons, or documents that are false, fake,
altered, or contain untrue or inaccurate statements.
- Only You personally may make use of the Single Secure Confirmation of Data. Under no circumstances
may You appoint a proxy or authorize, in any other form, a third party to make use of the Single
Secure Confirmation of Data on Your behalf.
- When using the Single Secure Confirmation of Data, be sure to use up-to-date antivirus software, and
exercise extreme caution.
- To make use of the Single Secure Confirmation of Data, an up-to-date internet browser that supports
- Any complaints can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org,
sent in writing by conventional post to Authologic Sp. z o.o., ul. Sklepowa 24 02-482 Warsaw, Poland,
or submitted using the contact form on the Website.
- As a minimum, complaints must state the full name, e-mail address, telephone number, and grounds for
submitting the complaint.
- If further documents or information are required to process a complaint, We will request them.
Further documents or information requested should be sent promptly, and within no more than one week
of receipt of the request.
- We will process complaints promptly, and within no more than thirty days of the day of receipt. We
will respond to Your complaint by e-mail.
- If You are a consumer and a complaint You submit to Us is rejected, You can request mediation or an
adjudication from a Voivodship Trade Inspectorate arbitration tribunal. For more information please go
to the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (UOKiK) here. Please also be informed that the European Online Dispute Resolution
platform can be used for dispute resolution, available here.
- If You are consumer, You are entitled to withdraw from the Agreement for up to fourteen days without
giving any reason. Notice of withdrawal can be e-mailed to email@example.com,
or sent in writing by conventional post to Authologic Sp. z o.o., ul. Sklepowa 24 02-482 Warsaw,
obligatory. The time limit for withdrawal from the Agreement is fourteen days from the day of
conclusion of the Agreement. Notice of exercise of Your right to withdraw from the Agreement sent
before the time limit for withdrawal expires is sufficient to comply with this time limit.
- The relationship between Us and You is governed by Polish law.
- The Agreement is concluded in Polish. Communication between Us and You is conducted in Polish using
the Website and e-mail, while the conventional postal service is only used if You specifically request
- Any disputes between Us and You that cannot be resolved amicably will be adjudicated by the common
court with jurisdiction for location and subject matter.
- We, Us, Our, etc.: Authologic sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Sklepowa 24,
02-482, entered into
the register of business entities of the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital
City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under number KRS
0000851095, tax identification number (NIP) 5223186837, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data: information concerning You, including Your personal data
- Tool: service whereby a specific set of Data can be verified
- Partner: entity that works with Us and has concluded a cooperation agreement with Us
- Website: Our website at www.authologic.com
Single Secure Confirmation of Data service whereby We enable You to confirm Data and disclose
- You: natural person who makes use of the Single Secure Confirmation of Data
- Agreement withdrawal form
- (this form should only be filled in and sent if You wish to withdraw from the Agreement on the use
of the Authologic Single Secure Confirmation of Data Service)
- I hereby give notice of withdrawal from the agreement for use of the
Single Secure Confirmation of
- To: Authologic sp. z o.o., ul. Sklepowa 24, National Court Register number
KRS 0000851095, tax
identification number (NIP) 5223186837, e-mail: email@example.com
- Date of conclusion of the Agreement for use of the Authologic Single
Secure Confirmation of Data
- User’s full name:_________________________
- User’s address:__________________________
- User’s signature:_________________________